Thread: Motorcycle love
View Single Post
Old 19 May 2021, 07:45 AM   #54
whatsthetime?
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blansky View Post
Yup. Show biz.

Must have been fun to watch the build. How much is the production/filming crew in the way when they're building the bikes.

I imagine its pretty intrusive and makes the build a lot longer. Creating all the drama and such.

"OMG the engine hasn't shown up and we only have a couple of hours before we have to hit the road!!!!"
I was never there for any of the filming. I was there prior to the filming when he was fabricating the pieces for the build and starting to put the Shockwave together a little at time, and each time I went buy I watched the progression. I will say on Mike's behalf that he really didn't enjoy the filming and publicity being this is a passion of his way before any of these shows even existed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zengineer View Post
Most???

People say ugly things about "most" Rolex owners too and we know how unfair that is.

Motorcycle threads always get stupid and preachy. Lots of guys have wives or mothers who won't let them have a motorcycle and it makes them say weird things to feel better about their emasculation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I don't get your point? And further more if I insulted you my apologies, and I did sat "most" so if I'm understanding your reply correctly do you fall into the "most" category?
I've also been on 2 wheels since the age of 7.