View Single Post
Old 18 July 2017, 06:19 AM   #58
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by joli160 View Post
Wow Arnaud, really shocking experience that must have been. You wrote it down in a very catching way. It could have easily ended up all bad. I am very glad you two made it. Surely you have something to celebrate now, I'll have one on you
Thanks, and yes it was really shocking as ainthought after a few minutes that not only I but my son were going to drown, with out the lifeguards appearing, or had they appeared 3-4 minutes later we would be gone, almost sure of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kram View Post
glad you and your family are safe.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNALION View Post
Wow! That is very scary. I am glad to hear you and your Son are alright.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollister View Post
Very scary story. For some reason, drowning is the death I fear the most.

I avoid beaches as I don't like sand or sunbathing, and apart from paddling in the shallows, there's not much that can be done on a beach which can't be achieved in a beer garden.
Drowning is also the death I fear most, and I can assure you itmis really a scary death, even if I didn't go all the way, you are not in your element, outside forces, rip tide, waves and my son in this case, make you unable to get air, you are quickly exhausted, it is horrible.
This won't stop memfrom swimming in the ocean again, but will be more careful, and especially very strict limits will be imposed on my son from now on, but after yesterday he understood that if dad or mom says to come closer to the beach it's no joke, whennImcould seemhis face he was so freakin panicked that he'll remember that day for the rest of his life, so will I for that matter
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote