View Single Post
Old 31 July 2009, 12:48 PM   #134
DesertDogs
"TRF" Member

Watch: Everose Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by andhedrew View Post
My wife is interested in knowing what the membership here thinks about her watch (and I am kinda interested too). I know that Michele watches are considered to be jewelry moreso than high end timepieces. BUT...I can definitely tell you that my wife's watch gets WAY more attention (from the other ladies anyway) than my Sub whether in Charleston, SC, Vegas, or Traverse City, Michigan. She can't seem to go out in public without someone commenting on it or chatting her up about it. I thought it was ridiculously prices at roughly $2K but SHE thinks it to be more worth it than the $5K spent on my Sub. I offered to buy her a Rolex instead and she declined. Hey, as long as she's happy...
I really like the white ceramic watches and have been admiring the Michele and the Chanel J12 but I think I will just save more and buy a white leather Rolex like this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009DJEverose.jpg (41.7 KB, 4181 views)

DesertDogs is offline   Reply With Quote