View Single Post
Old 31 May 2019, 09:15 AM   #1
TAKUYA
⭐⭐⭐⭐2024 Boutique Seller

Watch: AP/Rolex/PP
Icon2 FSOT:MINT Patek PHILIPPE 5522A PILOT CALATRAVA NEW YORK LIMITED EDITION EXTRA STRAP

Hi, Selling A Mint Condition & Very Beautiful Limited Edition of 600 Units for USA Market Only 42MM Patek Philippe Pilot Calatrava Automatic 5522A New York 2017, in Stainless Steel with Blue Dial, on Brown Leather Strap with Steel Pin Buckle. Purchased from Patek Philippe USA Authorized Dealer on 11.2017. Watch running perfect with non issues. Unpolished & Full Set. Extra: Beautiful Dark Blue Alligator Strap with Green Stitching.

Complete Packages/Set (Double Boxes with Patek Wooden Box, Hangtag). Leather Folder with Complete Manuals/All Booklets & Papers with Warranty Certificate (Certificate of Origin) Named & Dated on 11.2017 from Patek Philippe USA AD.

Selling at ONLY $48575 included Fedex Overnight Shipping in US with Full Insured. TRADES +/- are always WELCOME (Preferred PP/AP/Rolex/IWC/Panerai/Modern Trades). And I always looking to BUY modern watches.

Payment: bank wire transfer or Paypal plus PP fees for buyers with great references.

So Many Solid References on TRF (Who's Who Section)/Paneristi/WUS/Good Guys/WWF under my screen name. International Buyers are welcome (please ask for the additional shipping fees).

IF you have any questions or concerns:

Email: bithanh_84@hotmail.com #no space, there is only one underscore#

Cell: (614)804-3764

I am just a watch collector and independent watch seller. And I am not affiliated with Patek Philippe USA in anyway. My watches comes from various dealers in the US and all around the world. All my watches are guaranteed authentic and I will stand by its Authenticity. THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE OF THE EXACT ITEM UP FOR SALE. Everything Pictured:

TAKUYA is online now   Reply With Quote