View Single Post
Old 15 March 2019, 01:48 PM   #15
Starwalker
"TRF" Member

Watch: SS Daytona - BLACK
i love both watches. Am a huge moser fan too and really want that VC! I think that there is no wrong choice. I've literally stopped wearing all the other watches in my collection and the Pioneer Centre Seconds has become my daily driver. there are just so many details to it....what did realize with moser, if you want it, get it, production is very very low and the next time around you may not find the same combo. there are currently only 99 new watches available on chrono24 versus 199 126710 BLROs!!!
I've met Eduoard (CEO) and he's a gem of a guy and the service is absolutely amazing. I also like that the watches are just refreshing.....compared to the constant AP, Rolex, PP......but that's what I like about VC as well. I hope you get the Moser, but there are no wrong choices! Maybe......add the Pioneer instead and then you can keep the VC too!