View Single Post
Old 7 September 2020, 12:06 AM   #115
fskywalker
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Is Ticking !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdi View Post
No, it is not a 2020 release, it is one from last year!

After I saw what is out this year, I decided to get the watch I wanted since it has been released: the new Datejust 36 mm, ref 126200, blue dial, smooth bezel and oyster bracelet.

This is the best buy in terms of value for money, in my opinion.......and there is no waitlist for these ones.

Every since I started to like Rolex, I have been going to my local AD and tried all possible models.

The model that always felt right for my wrist was the DJ 36mm. The best all around watch. The same can be said about Datejust41 if your wrist is lager.

I have owned 4 different DJs 36mm over the years: one 4 digit reference, two 5 digit reference and one 6 digit reference. They were all sold/traded for other watches.

Over the years I have, also, owned Submariner, Explorer 2, Explorer 1, Day-Date, Datejusts, Oyster Perpetual date and several OPs. Some vintage, some modern.

I got my blue Datejust part of a trade, sort of. Someone wanted to buy my Day Date but he did not have all the cash available. The guy offered to buy me a new Rolex from AD using his credit card and give me the difference in cash!

As I wanted this new blue Datejust, I accepted!

I had my DD for over a year, I did enjoy it, managed also to change its rhodium dial to a blue one. It went to a wis, he loves it and I am happy with the deal!

Looks nice, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zenith 02.470.405
Henry Archer Eclipse

2FA security enabled
fskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote