View Single Post
Old 6 June 2019, 07:14 PM   #146
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Watch: Mark IV Red Sub
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVTCGuy View Post
I don’t discount any of this, but I flew hundreds of sorties from Aircraft Carriers over three six-month deployments and a shorter one during Desert Storm. I probably have 2,000 hours flight time off the boat and over two years of my life living on a carrier while cruising the seas. Besides the F-18 squadrons we knew and worked closely with all the other birds, A-7s, S-3s, E-2s, H-3 helicopters, F-14s. Not once, ever, was there ever a mention of a UFO or any kind of extraterrestrial (possible) sighting. We had our hands full with Russian Bears, Su-27s, etc. I find this very interesting why now it is all of a sudden big news. I’d really like to speak with the guy, one Hornet-driver to another, to form an honest and unbiased opinion, I just find it ... interesting.... that an experienced Naval aviator like myself never heard or encountered anything remotely like these experiences in my 12 year career.

Hey! Maybe the aliens knew I was on the carrier and that’s why they stayed away!
Thanks for your service and input on this topic!

From an earlier post, the Navy is saying a radar upgrade gave them better awareness of what was out there:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...y-in-detection

Perhaps we are living in a different time where the phenomena has dramatically increased activity?

The Pentagon and Navy are certainly supporting the commentary by these pilots.

Very Interesting times we live in. It might be easier to evaluate some things as more information is available. I think we are only at the beginning of disclosure.
VaRobot is offline   Reply With Quote