View Single Post
Old 22 February 2010, 02:09 AM   #2
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Its the 3130 not 3135 but both movements fine and both very capable of COSC standard.The main difference with the 3000 and the 3130 is its got a full balance bridge, larger balance wheel breguet overcoil basically its now a cal 3135 without the date complication.But the cal 3000 was fitted in the Explorer now that was COSC tested but the non date sub was not, exactly the same movement in every way.Both movements are excellent in accuracy and longevity of life and very little between them myself like the 3000.As for collectability well the 14060 with the Tritium dial would be a good future bet.And anyone paying extra for say a watch with the 3186 over the 3185 IMHO must be sixpence short of a shilling.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder

Last edited by padi56; 22 February 2010 at 04:08 AM.. Reason: spelling error