View Single Post
Old 9 December 2019, 12:49 PM   #146
djona
"TRF" Member

Watch: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayHantz View Post
If you like black, go black. I personally think the black strap and band would be more universal to your wardrobe than the blue offered with the blue dial. Both are stunners and you cannot make a bad choice. However, my vote for you is on the black dial.
I think you’re right. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemaniaChrono View Post
djona, tough call. I would have to see in person. Based on your photos it’s even in my mind. Surprised how much I like black, the minute track and date window really stood out. I haven’t seen or noticed the contrast before. Milktoast, fence sitter answer is you can’t go wrong with either one.

Not to complicate things but have you seen the brown dial automatic? Your shirt in the photos made me think of it. I’ve confirmed with VC that it is discontinued but that is my current watch crush.
I agree with you on the minute track on the black dial! It’s a detail I love that isn’t present on the blue dial. And no, I haven’t seen the brown dial in person. I like the brown more than the silver dial but less than the blue and black. It does match that shirt though... I hope you get it one day soon :)
djona is offline   Reply With Quote