View Single Post
Old 19 May 2018, 07:56 PM   #1
JakubL
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Rolex Submariner Date TT 116613LN NEW 2018

Hi All
Up For Sale is Rolex Submariner Date (40mm)
18K Yellow Gold/Stainless Steel Case fitted on the 18K Yellow Gold/Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: 116613LN
Condition: NEW Unworn with Stickers. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2018 in Greece from Authorised Dealer. The watch is Under 5-Year Manufacture Warranty Until Year 2023
The Watch Comes With Boxes and Papers Including International Warranty Card, Submariner Booklet and Green Hang-Tag

My Price 12.900USD / 10.700EUR Shipped (TNT Express/DHL Express/FedEx Priority). I will Ship Worldwide
Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal (I reserve the right to decline Paypal in some circumstances)

Email: jakublwatches@gmail.com
I have many worldwide References as seller on many watch forums, You can search them or just google ''JakubL seller'' or simply ask me and I will gladly provide them to you

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.

I am an independent watch collector and I am not affiliated with Rolex in anyway.. All my watches comes from various dealers in EU and all over the world. All my items are guaranteed authentic and I stand behind its authenticity.

JakubL is offline   Reply With Quote