View Single Post
Old 28 February 2020, 01:07 AM   #1463
m j b
"TRF" Member

Watch: ♕& Ω
So, two stocks that I've been watching lately are HRTX (recommended here in this thread, and I've got a decent position in it) which I still think will do well, long-term, and VIR, which is another biotech, but this one is developing an antiviral drug for the coronavirus. It was up big time a few weeks ago, then fell back into the teens, then up 60% yesterday (yes, you read that right) and another 70% earlier this morning. Crazy.

Fortunately I have more cash than stocks, so I'm going to start buying real, steady companies soon. Like Exxon, GM, companies like that with real products, real dividends that may not be high-flyers, and also try to focus a bit more on recession-resistant companies like pharmaceuticals, utilities, beer. LOL

BTW, before you follow any of my recommendations, read back through this thread to see how incredibly consistently wrong I am. More LOL (as I cry in my coffee).

Disclaimer: Please note that the avatar is not an accurate representation of how I look. The camera adds 10 pounds...