View Single Post
Old 18 April 2019, 06:14 AM   #32
toxicavenger
"TRF" Member

Watch: Seiko's
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfnj View Post
I don’t think this should be deleted and could be turned into an instructional thread for legitimate buyers and sellers which seems to be the case here. Many of us have been on both sides of a transaction as buyer and seller and lived with that “feeling” once the money flows and the watch ships until the transaction is concluded with two happy parties. The seller here developed a “feeling” before he shipped that watch that sent red flags up in his mind and caused him to reconsider. The buyer played by all the rules but still the seller had that feeling in his gut which many of us have experienced before. Communication issues aside it would be helpful to know from the seller what those feelings were which gave him pause. This could potentially help other legitimate buyers and sellers in the future. Nonetheless, i am glad that the parties here have worked it out and hope the buyer finds the watch he is seeking! Best
The title is misleading. It says "beware". Maybe it should be re-titled. It seems most people (including on this forum) jump to conclusions just based on the title of a thread. Right now title is a black mark for the seller. It even comes up on google as a negative thread https://www.google.com/search?q=ckpe...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
IMHO, the thread should remain and the resolution is worth keeping.

Each transaction rests on its own merits and losing the memorialization by deleting the thread would dis-serve TRF members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
toxicavenger is offline   Reply With Quote