Thread: Bundle Deal
View Single Post
Old 12 July 2019, 05:23 PM   #60
dxbtousa
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Token74 View Post
This is what Ferrari has been doing for as long as I can remember, and it makes great sense for a business to operate in this way with regard high demand products.

Seems like a reasonable deal to me. Buy both watches and the immediate financial hit you take on the GMT is offset by the immediate gain you get on the Daytona.

If you don’t want the GMT and you flip it immediately, then you are affectively buying the Daytona at a grey price, but from an AD with your name on the card, and you’re starting a relationship for the future.

I’d consider it, but if make it very clear that I want to be considered a good and valued customer when it comes to jewellery purchases for my wife (my AD gives me good discounts on jewellery) and on future watch purchases (on the list for high demand, and good discounts on easy to get stock)

I find it curious that people believe that customers can pick and choose who they buy from to get the best deal for themselves, but AD’s shouldn’t pick and choose who they sell to in order to get the best deal for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where have you been hiding with these sensible replies?!

Seems fine to me ; nobody is forcing anybody to be a Rolex customer