View Single Post
Old 21 May 2021, 05:44 PM   #43
shalako
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krash View Post
I don’t own the Seamaster 300 mp. So admittedly I’m not an expert. However, this watch is at the top of my wishlist.

I tried one on numerous times, and I definitely prefer the steel bracelet over the rubber strap.

So why is the lack of a taper such an issue?

When I read these posts, I wanted to see for it myself, but I just didn’t see an issue with it when I tried it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I own the White dial Seamaster Diver 300m on bracelet and love it, the lack of taper on the bracelet is not an issue for me at all as it isn’t for many other owners of this watch. It clearly bothers some but as nice as these posted alternatives are for me they still don’t look as good as the original bracelet it comes with. Perhaps Omega will listen to this criticism in the same way Rolex did with the JC DSSD and to an updated version of this watch which addresses the bracelet taper issue that bothers some folk.
My biggest criticism of this watch which I rarely hear mentioned is the bezel design makes it hard to turn especially when compared to my Planet Ocean, otherwise it’s pretty much perfect.
shalako is offline   Reply With Quote