View Single Post
Old 24 April 2017, 06:45 PM   #13
Formulansx
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex,Omega,Seiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisquitlips View Post
To add a bit more, I think that history will record that this Paragon along with all the other models of the Omas Arco Brown fountain pens will be awarded the best in its class in fountain pen history. At least up to this date.

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but if you don't think this is the nicest FP in existence (in its class... sans Urushi etc) then come over here and let me poke you in the eye with my Omas Arco Brown Ogiva! It's a BB nib too so it may take me several attempts!!! And we will leave it stuck in there until you willingly agree with my never to be humble opinion!

I agree 100% Richard! It's the most interesting material from Omas at the end of their production run. I don't see this interesting of a material coming out of Italy in the near future. I feel very lucky to have it in my collection! Edit: please don't poke me in the eye with a BB Omas. I've got my eye on one and I'll need the depth perception to place the order!
Day-Date President, Datejust (flipped), Bluesy 16613, Omega 14kt Seamaster, Seiko Cocktail Time, Seiko Alpinist, REC 901-2 (Porsche 911), REC TTT Escape (Steve McQueen Triumph). A few Bulovas, cars, and fountain pens
Formulansx is offline   Reply With Quote