View Single Post
Old 18 July 2012, 12:37 AM   #26
paultoleary
"TRF" Member

Ok so I have to write something to add to this... thread:

I purchased a D Series (16613) two tone Submariner from Watch Chest last week and wanted to give a write up of my experience. I had read about Watch Chest on these forums here and there and came across their ebay store while window shopping. While I have to say that my initial 3 emails went unread, this did not worry me in the slightest having done my homework on these guys and it was understandable they were busy. I spoke with Kristen Wiley, daughter of Chris Wiley on the telephone and she was just so helpful. She definitely went above and beyond my expectations when it came to communication, dozens of emails - some even past midnight and at 7am EST and several phone calls to get it done.

These guys really are the best, they are more knowledgeable than the AD and give much better customer service. I even had a couple of phone calls from Chris who helped alleviate my fears of buying preowned (preloved?) and to explain more about how they do business. I would tell anyone in the market for a Rolex, to go and buy a watch from them and get a better service and better deal than at the Authorized Dealer. They definitely stand by their product with the 3 year warranty and are there to help their customers. Just imagine for a moment the best customer service you have ever had or could ever get and they go one step beyond that!

My only point to make new customers of theirs aware is that they will only ship for new customers to the address on a customers credit card, no other address - to your office for instance - so keep that in mind when you order! However, this small hiccup - which is for everyone's protection - aside, shipping was overnight and so extremely fast! :-)

My new watch is beautiful...better than new!

Chris & Kristen, if you read this you have a very happy customer in me who will be happy to purchase again in the future! :-)
paultoleary is offline   Reply With Quote