View Single Post
Old 2 August 2012, 05:57 AM   #27
star girl
"TRF" Member

Icon7 Highly recommend!!!!!

I received my pristine Gold President last week and I could not be more ecstatic!!! The watch was a 50th birthday gift from my husband and Watch Chest made it all possible!! I was so leery of doing business online for such an expensive item given all the fake sites out there. Kristen, you are amazing to go above & beyond to help us find a PERFECT fit! The watch is stunning, and doing business with your firm was a joy!!! I loved fact you respected our price range and really worked hard to find exactly what we wanted. Watch Chest had our Rolex business for life! Buying from someone you trust and wants to make you happy is a rare thing in today's market. Thank you for being fair & honest with your customers. Can't say it enough -- these guys were wondeful to do business with and delivered an immaculate dream Rolex!! Plan on enjoying it for many years to come. Thank you!!!! It's a great experience to buy from people who work hard to earn your trust online given so many untrustworthy merchants!
PS. We have two teenagers that think money grows on trees so my husband lied and said the watch was fake. Our 16 year took one look at it and said, "that sure looks REAL to me!". At which point my husband winked at me & smiled! From the mouth of babes truth....
star girl is offline   Reply With Quote