View Single Post
Old 20 February 2022, 07:13 PM   #1
Alex Collector
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Excellent Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight 79030, Blue, Bracelet, Oct 2021 Under Warr

FS: Excellent Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight 79030, Blue, Bracelet, Oct 2021, Under Warranty. Complete.

Model # M79030B-0001
Blue Dial and Blue bezel insert. Q Serial #
Sold by USA Tudor Authorized Dealer on October 29, 2020 . The International Warranty still valid until October 29, 2025 .
Stainless Steel Case, with polished and satin finish, Full bracelet. Serial and Model #'s are intact and clearly visible.
72040 Riveted Steel Bracelet with polished and satin finish, with folding clasp and safety catch. Full links.
Tudor In-house Automatic Movement MT5402, COSC Chronometer Certified, 70 hours power reserve.
660 Feet / 200 meters of Water resistance.
Uni-directional Divers rotating bezel.
Case Diameter 39 mm , Case Thickness 13 mm.
Excellent Condition, runs perfect, keeps excellent time.
Perfect Domed Sapphire Crystal
Perfect Luminescence in hands and markers.
I have many references upon request.

Includes everything shown in Pics : Original Inner and Outer Tudor Boxes, Warranty card, Instruction User Manual, Tudor Warranty Booklet, Tag with matching Serial and Model #'s. All Links.

link to High resolution Pics
https://ibb.co/ZzNwnsP

Price $3,395 shipped and Insured in the USA. International extra cost.
I can give a 4 days inspection period to Established Members. It be can return for any reason. Full refund minus cost of shipping and insurance. To be returned on the Same Condition as It was Shipped.
Please no trades; except one I cannot refuse.
Trades accepted Rolex, Submariner, SeaDweller, GMT, Explorer, Datejust, Milgauss, IWC, Omega, Cartier, Blancpain, Patek, Breitlings, Jaeger LeCoulte, Tudor, Up or Down, Sport models.
Please Text or Email Pics, Full Description and your best trade price

I'm Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, I can do a F2F transaction.

Payments accepted :
Cashier checks and only if your Bank is located in the Bay Area/San Francisco, CA.
Money order, Bank Wire, Direct bank deposit.
International only bank Wire, Money Gram or Western Union Money Orders.
PayPal plus 3% only if you have impeccable References.

Feel free to email, Text or call if any questions. also in WhatsUp and Viber Please Add +1 to my Phone #.
Thanks.
Alex [415.. 608 - 7821
Email, alexmaniscalco (at) hotmail dot com [ No spaces