View Single Post
Old 12 January 2017, 04:46 PM   #40
Marciano490
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAC126 View Post
The older saleswoman there, Manuela, refused to speak to me about my few-months-old 15202 and accused me of intentionally damaging the crown to make her day more difficult. Ha. Since Jonny left, I've found the newer gentleman Keeno quite helpful and pleasant. Just beware Manuela, who I hope is having a better day today than when she last berated me :)
Just had an awful encounter with her today. Was passing the store so popped in to explain in person that I would not be taking the RG skeleton after she'd emailed me the day before. I told her I felt a bit manipulated given she said I'd have to pay full price because it was the only one they'd receive that year only to get later calls from other staff saying they had 4 arriving in December. It also bothered me - after being asked to place a deposit - to have them offer me a watch someone else had put a deposit on if I came in to purchase then and there.

She was very glib and unapologetic and after that asked if I wanted to try it on one more time. Then she stonewalled me on information about SIHH even though other saleswomen had shown me pictures.

I'm moving away from AP in general and this will hasten the transition. That and the awful resale lately.
Marciano490 is offline   Reply With Quote