View Single Post
Old 18 December 2017, 03:07 AM   #7
jstan9
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex GMT BLNR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackman View Post
Hey Folks

I am in the market to purchase my first Rolex after months of research and narrowing it down between the Panerai Luminor and Rolex GMT BLNR. Well obviously Rolex won because here I am.

I live in San Francisco and checked out a few shops, but they all had me feeling uneasy with its authenticity.

So I came to the forums as it seems to make more sense to buy from vetted sellers on here or am I crazy? Now I maybe wrong but hoping the experts can tell me if I am looking in the right direction.

Interested to hear the community thoughts.

Cheers

Hack
Shreve and co. is top notch. They’re on post just off union square. They haven’t had a blnr in quite awhile but I lucked out in June by asking (it was in their safe). If Mario is on the floor he’s phenominal. Loves gmts (he wears a beautiful coke version). You do have to ask. Even after four years, they say no blnr lasts more than a day or two and usually hours.

Good luck!

P.S. don’t go anywhere near Tourneau. They know zero about watches and cheated me badly on a botched service — they broke my YM and refused to fix it after lying about it. Over $800 down the drain. They are dishonest cheats.

Last edited by jstan9; 18 December 2017 at 03:10 AM.. Reason: Typos!
jstan9 is offline   Reply With Quote