Old 29 May 2020, 07:20 AM   #1
JessyW
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex GMT 16750
FS: 1967 Rolex Submariner Ref: 5513 with Meters First Dial

FS: 1967 Rolex Submariner Ref: 5513 with Meters First Dial

Reference # 5513

Serial # 1,7XX,XXX

Case: Very nice case that has previously been polished and has light wear from use. The caseback and where it attaches to the case have some pitting, the watch maintains it's moisture seal for everyday use. The serial is worn down but easily read with a loupe.
The caseback is stamped: 5513  IV. 67  

Bezel/Insert: Very nice original black Rolex insert that has faded with age to a gray/blue hue. The insert has some wear from use, and has the original Tritium pearl.

Dial: Very nice early matte meters first dial with even creamy hour markers that are all intact. The dial has the early zinc sulfide luminous material that still glows briefly when subjected to intense light. This is correct for dials from this period. The black portion of dial has fine dark spotting that is evenly dispersed.

Hands: Excellent original hands that have aged to the same patina as the markers on the dial. The metal portion of the hands has light aging. The lume on the hands is the same as on the dial, it glow briefly when subjected to intense light.

Bracelet/Strap: Excellent newer 93150 Oyster bracelet with 11 links and has hardly any stretch from use.

Accessories/Extras:  This watch comes with only the watch as shown in the photos.  

This watch is running at COSC specs.

Price: $13,550

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions:

Cell: (707) 477-8844 call or text (also whatsApp number)
Email: websterjessy@gmail.com

Overnight shipping and insurance is included.
The buyer has an inspection period of 5 days and can return for any reason.
I will issue a full refund minus the cost of shipping and insurance.

*The watch MUST be received in the same condition as when it was originally shipped*

I have references upon request!

Thank you,

Jessy