View Single Post
Old 11 October 2020, 03:25 AM   #1
TonyD
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Meteorite Daytona
Icon14 AU_911tt Chase Nashville Watch - AMAZING!!

I know Chase has a ton of positive reviews here and rightfully so. This isn't the normal thumbs up for a trusted seller. This is the detail about why Chase has earned the moniker of trusted seller.

Step1 - Easy to work with and a nice smooth negotiation for a trade. No back and forth, just honest pricing so both sides are happy.

Step2 - 100% rapid communication every step of the way. He told me what he was going to do and then followed through.

Step 3 - Security - This is increasingly important every day on TRF!!!!! We exchanged emails, texts and then had a quick voice call. Its always good to check and make sure the person you are working with is who they say they are. You never know when a good person's account gets hacked. I did my due diligence. His email and phone numbers matched a ton of for sale ads over the years and his website.

Step 4 - Made it easy! I sent him my trade. He evaluated it and immediately sent me wire info for the balance. Within 2 hours he emailed telling me the wire hit and that my trade was on the way with Fedex tracking info for Saturday AM delivery.

Step 5 - Satisfaction - The watch I received is in fantastic shape as described.

This was truly a first class experience and one that I hope to repeat. I will definitely bookmark Nashvillewatch.com and will not hesitate to contact Chase the next time I am shopping.