View Single Post
Old 19 September 2020, 02:59 AM   #4695
beshannon
"TRF" Member

Watch: One of Not Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by -dustin View Post
I’ve gotten rid of most of my stops, but still have one in place for AAPL. And it’s getting close to hitting. Not really sure what I want to do here. I suspect if it’s gonna hit, it’ll do it here in the next hour.
Selling off into the Quad witch, I was watching both TSLA and AAPL post split. I grabbed my TSLA which is up nicely. If AAPL dips below 100, I am a buyer.

This is typical for AAPL, everyone loves to hate this company, they never deliver enough some people say. And yet the stock is up 1021% with two splits over the last 10 years and they just keep growing.

Also watching the downgrades of HD and LOW, according to Oppenheimer
Quote:
the market is underestimating the odds of a post-virus slowdown in sales growth.
I am really puzzled that they think there will be a slowdown in growth? Why? people will suddenly travel, spend money on clothes and restaurants? You can make the argument that they stocks have had a good run and need to cool, however, that just translates into a buying opportunity for me. I feel the same way about AMZN as well as it is coming off its highs with no signs that the business is slowing.

I want to be a buyer soon of AAPL, HD, AMZN and maybe LOW if we get some downside pressure here. I am watching the close and into next week, there may be some chances here.
Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Complete Calendar, Glashutte PanoInverse, Glashutte SeaQ Panorama Date, Omega Aqua Terra 150, Omega CK 859, Omega Speedmaster 3861 Moonwatch, Glashutte Senator Exellence, Rolex 116710 GMT Master II BLNR, Breitling Superocean Steelfish, JLC Atmos Transparent
beshannon is offline   Reply With Quote