View Single Post
Old 17 October 2019, 11:24 AM   #1
Blueline226
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16610LV, DaytonaC
FS: IWC Da Vanci Vintage

Hello TRF, selling an IWC Da Vinci Vintage Edition (The Bradley Cooper Brand). The watch is in pre-owned condition. I have reviews on “Who’s who”. Thank you for looking. PayPal + 3% fees (long standing members only), bank wire, or face to face transaction in Northern Ohio / Southern Michigan. United States only.

Brand: IWC (International Watch Company)

Reference: IW546101

Model: For sale is a IWC Vintage Collection Da Vinci Automatic Watch in pre-owned with wear on the case (scratches and a few dings) Strap is brand new IWC OEM. It includes the original leather box, unnamed warranty card, papers, manual, and hang tag. Original MSRP: $7,300 USD + tax.

In 2008 IWC introduced its Vintage Collection, in celebration of the company's 140 year anniversary. Part of this collection was the Vintage Da Vinci, with a design inspired by the original 'Beta 21' 1969 Da Vinci.

In-house manufacture caliber IWC 80111, 44 hours power reserve
41mm Tonneau shape stainless steel case
30 meter water resistant with screw-in crown
Glareproofed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
Black alligator leather strap

Warranty: Unnamed card with manual/papers.

Includes: IWC box, warranty card, manuals, hang tags, service receipt.

Condition: The watch was just serviced last year (I will be happy to provide a copy of the service receipt to buyer). The strap is brand new, IWC OEM replacement (still has hang tag). The case does have some scratches and dings from use. I’m a purist and chose not to have it polished. New strap and service were over $800.00.

Price: $2,999 OBO

Shipping: Watch will be overnighted after payment is received. Please note I work a day shift job. It may take me a day or two to ship.

Thank you for looking and to TRF for the space.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more photographs.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_6359.PNG (192.1 KB, 452 views)
File Type: png IMG_6360.PNG (133.9 KB, 449 views)
File Type: jpeg image15.jpeg (81.5 KB, 447 views)
File Type: jpeg image12.jpeg (74.0 KB, 443 views)
File Type: jpeg image11.jpeg (54.3 KB, 443 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6247.jpg (116.9 KB, 443 views)
File Type: png image0.png (110.9 KB, 434 views)
Blueline226 is offline   Reply With Quote