View Single Post
Old 4 October 2018, 10:27 AM   #24
Rolexavidfan
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex
If you like the watch before, but later find it annoying because another similar watch of the same size and style was issued, then perhaps you love a watch because you want it to be unique. And I can perfectly understand that feeling. We almost always like something unique and different.

Now for a Speedy in a pulsometer and racing strap considered by some to be a bit off, I can also perfectly understand that feeling. But there’s nothing wrong with it. In fact, now that I think about it, the pulsometer makes more sense now as something that’s more useful as one ages. I joked upon perhaps one needs to check its pulse after an exciting and heart wrenching racing drive. There you go, Omega, that you can use for your marketing. Lol!

For me, this one is almost perfect. I just wish they have the luminosity on the Ceramic bezel for the home run, but then the red Chrono hands will have that lollipop thing to track Chrono in the dark. And that would ruin the entirety of the watch. I guess no perfect watch indeed. Just better. And this is a better CK2998 IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go for the timepiece you love. You will save more. ...
Rolexavidfan is offline   Reply With Quote