View Single Post
Old 29 November 2019, 09:48 AM   #1
TAKUYA
⭐⭐⭐⭐2024 Boutique Seller

Watch: AP/Rolex/PP
Icon2 FSOT:Rolex 116515LN ROSE GOLD DAYTONA CERAMIC BEZEL PINK BLACK DIAL WARRANTY FULL SET

Hi, Selling An Excellent Condition & Very Beautiful 40mm Rolex 116515 18K Rose Gold Daytona with Black Ceramic Bezel, Pink & Black Counters Dial, on Black Alligator Leather Strap & 18K Rose Gold Clasp in Random Serial. Purchased from Rolex Authorized Dealer in 07.2016. Watch running perfect with Non Issues. Full Set & Under 5 Years Factory Warranty.

Complete Packages/Set (double boxes, Rolex Green tag), & Complete Manuals/Papers with Warranty Card has Rolex AD's Name Stamped, Named and Dated on 07.2016. The Watch still has Plenty of Factory Warranty Left.

Selling at ONLY $27875 included Fedex Overnight Shipping in US with Full Insured. TRADES +/- are always WELCOME (Preferred PP/AP/Rolex/IWC/Panerai/Modern Trades). And I always looking to BUY modern watches.

Payment: bank wire transfer or Paypal plus PP fees for buyers with great references.

So Many Solid References on TRF (Who's Who Section)/WUS/Paneristi/Good Guys/WWF under my screen name. International Buyers are welcome (please ask for the additional shipping fees).

IF you have any questions or concerns:

Email: bithanh_84@hotmail.com #no space, there is only one underscore#

Cell: (614)804-3764

I am just a watch collector and independent watch seller. And I am not affiliated with Rolex USA in anyway. My watches comes from various dealers in the US and around the world. All my watches are guaranteed authentic and I will stand by its Authenticity. THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE OF THE EXACT ITEM UP FOR SALE & Everything Pictured:

TAKUYA is online now   Reply With Quote