View Single Post
Old 26 October 2019, 09:33 AM   #20
mdx77
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajg278 View Post
How do you like the hulk / seamaster combo? I have a hulk and am reluctant to pull the trigger on a blue dial seamaster because I’m afraid it’s redundant. But I love the dial!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is, but the color of the green and blue sunburst give each their own personality. The bluesy gets more wrist time than the hulk to be honest. It really sparkles...As for the Seamaster, the blue is very different and the waves give it a different personality. Plus the bracelet on the Seamaster is superior to Rolex IMHO. Same goes for the bracelet on my Planet Ocean, much more comfortable and love the look over the Oyster.
“This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the BLUE pill - the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the RED pill - you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.”

Rolex Submariner 116610LV Hulk | Rolex GMT 16710 Pepsi | Omega Speedmaster “Speedy Tuesday” | Tudor Black Bay 79220R “ETA Rose” | Tudor Pelagos Blue Dial | Rolex Submariner Yellow Gold 116618LB | Rolex Milgauss “Z-Blue” 116400GV
mdx77 is offline   Reply With Quote