View Single Post
Old 26 August 2020, 01:48 AM   #13
omar10213245
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Hulkerino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwith22 View Post
Figured I would write a review of my
116613LB. I’ve had for about a year and a half now. Not that it’s been a long time since my purchase but I still can’t seem to take my eyes off of it, from the different color schemes when the sun hits the dial, the way the bezel reflects the light, to the way the bracelet looks after a cleaning, it’s been the best purchase I’ve ever made. I also own a 214270 and as much as I love that watch because it was my first watch I bought in celebration of my first child being born it doesn’t get much wrist time. The bluesey Has been through a lot from my second child being born to promotions at work, my favorite hockey team winning the Stanley cup, multiple adventures, my favorite probably being crab hunting at Santa Rosa beach. Some things I’ve noticed is still many people don’t notice it or they decide not to say anything either way I don’t care. I didn’t buy the watch to be flashy I bought it in celebration of my second child being born and to hopefully pass down generation to generation. It’s comfortable to wear, the glide lock is an awesome feature especially living in the Midwest in the United States, hot summers cold winters. My lowest score ever in a round of gold. The first week I got it I happened to get a decent scratch on it while working and was devastated. Now there are many more and they are all memories of why I wear it everyday. It is my grail watch and I’m glad I made the decision to pull the trigger on it. I couldn’t be happier and I love reading the forum everyday of people getting the timepiece they have been searching for. Life is short if your on the fence about getting the watch you want, trust me just do it you won’t regret it. With everything going on in this world it’s nice we can share our thoughts on our timepieces, here’s to many more years of happiness and adventures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right there with ya, brother. Also here in the midwest, I bought my 116613LB earlier this summer from a private seller (a fellow poster on here, as a matter of fact), and I am still absolutely in love with this thing. In my opinion, easily the best-looking watch in Rolex's catalogue at the moment. And I've actually gotten a fair amt of compliments on it (not that i'm seeking out compliments on it lol), the latest being a few weeks back when I went to go pick up a pizza from a local pizza place, the teenage girl at the desk says, "wow, that is a beautiful watch!" when i went to sign my receipt. and I'm already 100% sure that i will never part with this bad boy, no matter what.
omar10213245 is offline   Reply With Quote