View Single Post
Old 31 January 2020, 09:02 PM   #85
robby_jai
"TRF" Member

sorry dude im not buying this bullshit story at all... pulled a daytona from your private collection with the intention of keeping it ???? Get off it mate. so if its your private collection and you purchased it then it throws your whole credibility into the shade if you cant spot a fake and you make videos about it ??? what a crock... you want us to believe you a watch expert handed over 20k+ for a fake watch without doing due dilligence ???? lols.. not buying it

i have it on good authority from sources you have a lot of unethical dealings with other buyers and pulling the same stunt and that you use the buyers money to try and fund your business and you're essentially pulling a pyramid scheme.. i also have it on good authority you are about to be put before the courts i wont say for what... but hearing all this shit about you just screams bullshit.

you have provided no evidence none what so ever to backup your claims the watch was lost in transit stolen.... how about a case number communication with the shipping company ???? if it was lost by the shipping company then insurance would pay it out. why wait 2.5 months to send "another" lols... why not just get insurance money back and pay back the buyer ?? lols

you just talk out your arse. the other person have provided reams of evidence to back up their claims and you have provided diddly

I challenge you to provide proof of claim for lost watch with the shipping company you shipped with. Bet you cant