View Single Post
Old 25 January 2021, 10:23 AM   #1
dg88
"TRF" Member

PAM609 - Would appreciate some advice!

Hi there,

I'm new here (1st post) so please go easy on me. You all seem like a nice bunch from the posts I have read which led me to sign up!
I'm new to Panerai and my interest started after I tried the new Black Seal 754 in the London official dealership and fell in love with the craftsmanship. They are gorgeous looking timepieces that's for sure! After researching the exhaustive model list I am very interested in the 609 as it still seems reasonably affordable (RRP = £5400 albeit seen them cheaper), classic-looking, slim profile and what appears to be a positively reviewed P5000 movement which seemingly lasts up to 9 days in testing!

My wrist size is 6.75-7" (thereabouts...). I would be grateful if you could share your opinion regarding whether the 45mm size is suitable for my smaller wrist given I am used to the GMT Master II 40mm size? I attach a wrist shot of the 754 I tried on (also 45mm). I thought it looked ok? I'm nervous I'm completely wrong and it looks terrible on me as I'm not used to these sizes yet love the watch!

Thanks in advance 🙂

D
dg88 is offline   Reply With Quote