Thread: New Pepsi
View Single Post
Old 27 June 2018, 09:34 AM   #1
blah114
Banned

Watch: iPhone
New Pepsi

I need to re pledge and will. I’m not much for reviews. My Pepsi was bought today. I have small wrists. The smaller lugs I love. I adore the jubilee bracelet. The watch is extremely light in weight compared to my deep blue. It’s like wearing a feather. The bezel stands out but doesn’t at the same time.since I support things in Europe but reside in USA, I actually use the gmt function frequently. The watch sparkles in sunlight .... oddly, the lack of maxi dial makes the face easier to read. I’m loving this piece. It’s extremely light as said. Like wearing a feather. I think Rolex nailed this one. It’s going to be a classic for many years to come and I’m fortunate to have it. I thanked my AD profusely several times and he laughed , thanking me. The jubilee bracelet makes the bezel stand out compared to the Batman. This watch is busy and conservative simultaneously. It could be worn to a wedding or with shorts. Not much more to add. It’s quite exquisite while retaining a vintage feel. It’s a tribute to past with modern features like the adjustable clasp and ceramic bezel. The bezel looks worn to me.... in a positive way.
blah114 is offline   Reply With Quote