Thread: New Pepsi
View Single Post
Old 26 July 2018, 04:26 AM   #19
blah114
Banned

Watch: iPhone
I bought this from an AD in North America and was called about buying it. It was a yes or no question. And cash/check only at that. I was on a list and had purchased watches before . Also I had to pick it up within 48 hours.. otherwise the next person on list was to be called it’s an AD. It was explained to me “proof of sale” must be provided to Rolex to even order another. And after one was ordered it wouid likeky take 8-9 months to get one. This wasn’t easy to get because I’ve purchased other pieces from this AD and I’ve not sold any of his pieces either. This matters to him, I believe. So I had to buy right away and cash only. A check was fine. Just no credit card. And me being old school... I kind of feel weird “charging” a watch despite getting “points” on the credit card but I’ve charged a watch before from him. He just prefers checks versus credit cards. The fees. Same warranty, receipt etc. so I’d rather say what AD but he’s in North America. USA. I do not blame dealers for wanting to avoid credit card processing fees.
blah114 is offline   Reply With Quote