View Single Post
Old 14 October 2019, 03:24 AM   #11
timepieceluvr
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_ninja View Post
I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for your friendship here. I know we spend a lot of time celebrating our watches but without a group of watch addicts like you... there would be no enabling and therefore no one to enjoy this hobby with. The real world doesn’t really understand what goes on in our little minds.

I kind of come in here to check in on everyone as well as the atate of the watch world. You guys have made this hobby so much more fun for me... without u guys,... I’m just the short fat obnoxious kid in the corner huddled up caressing my watches.

I put this thread in the Patek section because I spend so much time here (but really applies to the broader TRF family) and have gotten to know some of you and over time hopefully, I’ll get a chance to meet each one of you in person.

So thank you all... actually being sincere lol

Thanks, fully agree. In most circles it wouldn’t be great form to cock off about luxury watches and how exciting it is to get one or see someone else do so. I enjoy everyone’s company and you Mr Ninja are definitely one of the highlights of the forum for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
timepieceluvr is offline   Reply With Quote