Old 18 February 2020, 09:37 AM   #47
Old Expat Beast
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: SEIKO
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleB View Post
Hey Mike,

Welcome to TRF.

Sorry if I offended you, but you have 0 history and you posted pics of fake Rolex watches which honestly looked a lot like you were testing us.

I once posted a pic of a fake Rolex and my post got blocked immediately and I received 6 ‘infractions’ and a warning that I would be blocked. I also got told by the moderators that I’m not a ‘true Sub fan’ when I called one of my watches by it’s ‘unofficial’ no-date moniker after which they immediately closed my entire thread.
However, you seem to have gotten away with posting fakes.

TRF is not for the faint-hearted. It’s not just a forum about Rolex, it’s a forum full of folks that care about who’s been around the longest and has the most posts so they can tell off and attack others that have less years and posts on the forum.

If i wasn’t retired and didn’t like Rolex so much I would’ve left a long time ago, but I’ve got not much else to do and there’s no other Rolex forum I’m aware of.

So you’re in for a rough ride if you choose to stick around [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Original Poster posted here in the Watchout forum, which is the correct place to put questionable watches for opinions. They often turn out to be fake. You posted a known fake in the general forum, with the words:

"Just saw this Sky Dweller on display in Thailand...

At the night market for usd50

Scary how well it was imitated."

Which is something else altogether, and Admin took measures to remove the post and give you a warning not to do it again.