View Single Post
Old 24 January 2020, 09:04 PM   #15
Patton250
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 5205R
Quote:
Originally Posted by PleaseStandBack View Post
So I went in to my AD tonight for the third time in about 2 months, and have spoken with the manager each time, who I find very personable. Anyway I came in to tell him that I couldn't wait to get my first Rolex and bought a DJ online (even though I was on his list) but was still hoping to stay on his steel sub list. And I told him my goal is to complete the set with a Root Beer in another year or so.

His response totally took me back -- He said to put down my wishlist in order of what I want most with my phone number. Whatever I wanted. So i put down 1) Hulk; 2) BLNR; 3) Sub Date; 4) No Date.
And he was totally down with those and said he appreciated that I keep coming by and that I'm local, and that I should expect a call in 6 months or so -- and if it was for a black sub that he'd let me turn it down if he thinks it might be only a few more months for the hulk/batman :)

Anyway, feeling optomistic about my chances of getting one of these guys. Even without a purchase history
Very cool. Smart to keep going and visiting. I bet that sales guy will hook you up with at least one of those in the next few months. I look forward to hearing about you picking one up.

And OP just ignore most of the posts on this thread. There are some mean peeps here. Brush it off. You’ll get one of the watches you’re looking for. Keep stopping in.

Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.

Often times unbelief is disguised as wisdom

Instagram - patton250
Patton250 is offline   Reply With Quote