View Single Post
Old 16 June 2021, 01:13 AM   #39
47Fountain
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub & Deep sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodyHighroller View Post
They let her go in the last video.

I haven’t watch today’s in full yet, but skipped through it. Apparently the landlord at their newest desired store location hasn’t given them a lease offer. This is the third or fourth location they’ve looked at. It’s obvious something else is at play here. They didn’t share their financials with the first location and I have a feeling it’s because it wasn’t appealing.

They decided to go to a higher level at their current building instead of doing a large showroom build out elsewhere. I wonder if they’ll have any legal actions brought against them as they offered a ton of perks regarding their new office, which isn’t happening as big as promised.
I must of missed a video. First they were trying to lease the two story restaurant. Then they showed a store front in a hotel I think that currently housed an art gallery. They talked about building a second floor overlooking the showroom. In a video, Anthony was speaking to somebody by phone & told them to just sign the lease at the current terms. Did that one fall through also? There was s no way they have large cash reserves at all. The whole operation is hand to mouth in terms of cash flow. Their financials cannot be that "clean". If anybody thinks that every dime of cash hits the account, they are sorely mistaken. Their " operating" expenses as in meals, car leases, lifestyle are a drain on the cash flow. Any good bank or accountant can see that they are surviving but are living beyond their means business wise.
47Fountain is offline   Reply With Quote