Thread: Toronto members
View Single Post
Old 26 June 2018, 10:53 PM   #228
Art 1
Banned

Watch: Rol/Seik/Tud/Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto22 View Post
Hello, first time poster/occasional lurker from Toronto here. I was just wondering what the best course of action is for purchasing a SubC Date in the GTA. I've recently reached a milestone in my life and want to celebrate by buying one watch that I will wear forever (I don't own any watches at all so this will be THE one for me), but every AD I call or go into (Raffi, Damiani, RDV) have all said there is a 4-6 month waitlist. I'm skeptical of this because I've also read stories on forums of people able to go in at random times with cash and have them pull out subs from the back. I want to build a relationship with an AD but I'm not sure how I can do that when they never have the one watch in stock that I want to buy. I'm just feeling kind of defeated at this point given that there's only 6 or 7 places I can try and over half of them have said no already.
I have seen subs not long ago in Raffi and just saw a SS GMT in the case, many times it's just being in the right place at the right time I think in the Toronto area. In Fla, you'll never see one in the case now.
Art 1 is offline   Reply With Quote