View Single Post
Old 6 January 2023, 05:57 AM   #1
ErikSzper
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: PAM326
FS- IWC 5001 Portugieser Automatic IW5001

For sale is a pre-owned near mint condition stainless steel 42.3mm IWC Portugieser Automatic. The IW5001-09 sales is for watch only, does not include any box or papers. The IWC features a black dial with polished steel hands and applied Arabic hour markers, a power reserve indicator at 3 o'clock, seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock, and a date aperture at 6 o'clock. The Portugieser features a brushed steel case with polished accents and a polished bezel. The in-house caliber 51011 is on display through the sapphire case back. The watch is set on an OEM black alligator strap with a brushed steel deployment clasp. The 5001 is in fantastic condition overall and has no imperfections to mention.

Shall deliver with a 15-month in-house warranty on the movement for $6,450 USD plus any applicable taxes, duties, shipping, and insurance.

Many of my fresh arrivals sell before ever being listed. Contact me directly about upcoming pieces!

All timepieces come with a 7 day ‘no questions asked’ return period- will issue 100% refund as long as the timepiece is returned in the same condition in which it was shipped out.

Protect your timepiece by adding a 3-Year Buckle-to-Buckle care plan. With our care plan you receive services and coverages such as:

• Mechanical failure caused by accidental damage
• Replacement of scratched or broken crystals
• Broken Stem or Crown
• Replace Damaged or broken clasps or links
• Replace worn or damaged straps/attachments
• Polish/refinish of your case & bracelet

Message for more details.