Thread: Omega
View Single Post
Old 25 April 2017, 01:32 AM   #34
ras47
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710 BLRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdog View Post
I have made no secret of the fact that I like Omega watches.

I find them to be very robust, exceptionally well built, attractive and comfortable.

I have a pretty nice, but modest, Omega collection going right now.

I have also made no secret of the fact that I am looking for the perfect watch. I realize it is not necessarily realistic.

But I am thinking the Seamaster might be exactly what I have been looking for. Simple, clean, swim proof, attractive, comfortable and lume that lasts all night.

Yet even with all that, the blue was kind of getting to me. I love the color, but it can be a lot every day. So I picked up the black as well. I put the adjustable clasp on both and my speedy too.

I will actually put the blue one on a black rubber with deployment. But I wanted to have the adjustable clasp for when I do put it back on steel.

I love the fact that these watches are all relatively reasonable in terms of price as well.

Omega offers some of the best quality for price in premium watches. I hear you about the color being a little overpowering after a while. I have a Planet Ocean that came with the orange bezel. After a time I found it too flamboyant so I had the orange bezel swapped out for a black one. It instantly became a new watch.

This latest generation of Seamasters is the best ever IMHO. Omega really upped their game in both style and function. And they are offering every conceivable option. Some of the Seamasters are blurring the lines between them and the Speedmaster line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro