View Single Post
Old 13 September 2017, 02:14 AM   #29
007timer
"TRF" Member

Watch: BLNR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhj View Post
reading this thread i see the following possibilities

1) the kid did it - but if he was so well organized it would have been a lot better to ask around 6500 for being credible and in the tale it wasn't mentioned, that he took the watch back in hand after filing a police report, a detective from orange county sheriff was assigned to the case. It is now classified as grand theft and apparently i am not the first person that this happened to. From the information provided, there is a ring and they send these kids as pawns. This is primarily coming out of los angeles but still an active investigation. I know i am not getting my money back, but i am pressing charges to make sure someone goes to jail for this.
2) the kid and the watchmaker did it together - we don't know, how the watchmaker was choosen i chose the watchmaker, i find it near impossible that they coerced
3) the op wants to see how good is the fake and/or searches a watchmaker with which he can create the con described this i take great offense to, as i mentioned before, i shared my experience in an effort that it may prevent it from happening again. I only posted photos when another member requested them

i'm missing another possibilty ?

P.s.: Sorry for the mistrust in mankind
m-
007timer is offline   Reply With Quote