View Single Post
Old 23 March 2023, 11:18 PM   #3695
saxo3
"TRF" Member

32xx movement problem poll and data thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael N Q8 View Post
Some positive news.

I was an early contributor to this issue with my 2018 BLRO. It was serviced in Feb 21 (more than 2 years ago) and I have been using it on and off since then. I did a comparison in August 22 and it seemed to not have developed this issue at that stage. I then went through a Daytona wearing phase and neglected the BLRO for a while.

I have been wearing it a bit recently and I am relieved to say that it is not showing signs of this problem. While I have not done a set of readings over the power reserve range since Aug 22, I have been alternating it with my 116600 and it has been maintaining accuracy and some quick measurements are showing amplitude well above 200, small beat errors and around 1-2 sec per day which is confirmed with observations compared to an atomic clock.

I will take some more measurements to see what is happening over a full reserve, but it seems to be performing well now. Holding thumbs...
Welcome back Michael,

Thanks for joining again with an update and good news.

Your 126710BLRO (3285) runs fine 25 months after repair.
I remember you bought it in June 2018, now 3 months guarantee left, right?

My 126600 (3235) needed a second repair 35 months after the first repair.
I see you also own a 126600?

Time to upgrade from your iPhone app and get some reliable timegrapher (~200 $) data measured before the end of the BLRO warranty?

saxo3 is offline   Reply With Quote