View Single Post
Old 21 July 2017, 12:03 AM   #1
strapfreak
"TRF" Member

Watch: Panerai, Rolex
Recommendation for PAM Submersible watches! Look for some inspiration here! [part 3]

Hello, I am offering some of my handmade straps for your watches. All process are done with traditional methods, and I am specialized in Vintage Straps.

I can make customs for you, from length, width, thickness, edge style, stitching style, stitching color, and else. Just contact me directly here : adit@strapfreak.com

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Shipping Worldwide:
FedEx or EMS

Payment:
Paypal, Western Union, Bank Transfer, or any other method you prefer

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Notes :
All of the prices stated is without buckle. If you need any buckle, we can discuss via email since I have some models.

Please be noted that we can make it fit to almost any watch, so please mention your watch type to us ☺

RECOMMENDATION FOR PANERAI SUBMERSIBLE!

These picture is tagged to give you idea of how the straps will look like in certain angle or certain lighting.

Canvas Blue Grey Washed ($100)

Bronzo ($168)

Canvas Brown ($100)

Canvas Dark Grey washed ($100)

Jampood ($148)

Jancoux 3 ($133)

Karung Serie ($140)

Louis Vuitton Graphite ($220)

Medelin Serie ($148)

Minimalist Black ($100)

Minimalist Caitlin 6 ($100)

Soklaad ($148)

Please check back often because I will add new variants periodically. If you don't find any straps that you like above, or look for any other style and colour, simply contact us directly here : adit@strapfreak.com and we will help you recommend the best straps that suit your watch.

Your support means a lot for us :)

Thank you so much
strapfreak is offline   Reply With Quote