View Single Post
Old 19 February 2022, 10:25 PM   #21
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Thanks to the three or four TRF guys who dared to show up! It was my pleasure meeting each of you, feeding you, giving you tasty drinks, and since we were there a bit of GO-KARTing fun. Next TRF GTG in Tampa will be far more formal and 'normal'.

It was my pleasure taking everyone go-karting for the party (my treat). Food, Macallens, JW Blue, Siesta Key small-batch rum.... and MrGOAT is a heck of a great go-karter. That man can d.r.i.v.e :)

Thank you TRF member Andy0331 as my Muse and i were kindly gifted some nice Hooten Young smokes and Hooten Young 12 yr aged whisky! WOW WOW WOW!!!

Alas, no pics to post as we were so busy having fun and living in the moment.... Plus did let everyone know the activity and so go-karting meant some did not wear their finest wrist instrument.

No worries, a more 'classic' GTG is in discussions with... as once everyone chills out about CV we'll be good-to-go for a 'normal' party. Again, this will be my treat for you all to enjoy

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote