View Single Post
Old 2 September 2018, 01:56 AM   #83
fdm79
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason71 View Post
She looks Norwegian. Thanks for sharing. You will have to let me know how it is living there when you relocate after being there a while. My wife and I LOVED it there.
Yes she does !

Sure I'll tell how it is however, I already have a huge idea since we've been together for more than 8 years. During this time, I've been to Norway more than 16 times and eventually spending a month or so.

Right now, it's been quite a mess here due to this relocation, separating things etc.

Sorry for getting a bit off topic but here are some pictures from different times in different cities in Norway. I think it is worth sharing.

It's an awesome place (regarding Nordic Countries, I've been to Denmark, Sweden and Iceland as well and Iceland is something out of this Planet... A Must ! You should try since you really liked Norway)

This was during the National Day (17th of May). Me and one of my sisters in law

People celebrating the National Day

This one we were at the "beach" hehe. A place called Bore, inside Klepp.

All the following pics are from last May, in Tromsų. I'm sure you've heard about it... It's VERY North, basically 70N and there was no sunset.

Wearing my LVc

National Day again but this time in Tromsų and 2018 !

Rolex GMT Master II 126710 BLRO - Rolex Submariner 116610 LV - Breitling Navitimer 01 Pan-American Bronze Limited Edition AB0121C4/Q605-447A - Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional 3861 (Sapphire) 310.30.42.50.01.002 - Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 41mm Ceramic (Blue) 212.30.41.20.03.001
fdm79 is offline   Reply With Quote