The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old Yesterday, 12:48 AM   #1
mattmcmhn
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Grand Seiko SBGR061 - Cream Dial Elegance Case 9S65 72hr Reserve Automatic

SBGR061 Video: https://imgur.com/a/KfJebT5#3Ejmt1H

Up for sale is this very nice, discontinued Grand Seiko SBGR061. This piece is something like a more casual SBGW031 / SBGR231, with a creamier dial color, blued seconds hand, and brown croc strap instead of black. It pairs amazingly well with anything from jeans and a tee up to a suit.
The case measures 39.5mm in diamater without the crown, with a 46.9mm lug to lug lenth and 13.1mm thickness. The lug width is 19mm. This example is in good condition and comes with the inner and outer Grand Seiko boxes, manuals, Grand Seiko certificate, GS crocodile strap and deployant buckle. Size is shown on my ~6.75" wrist in the wrist shot for reference. Winding, time setting, and quickset date all operate normally, and the movement is in good running condition with no beat error and about +5s a day face up on timegrapher.

I'm asking $2395 shipped in the US via wire, Zelle, or Venmo. No trades. Also happy to meet F2F, located north of Boston. I will ship internationally and only charge the difference in cost on top. Please let me know if you have any questions!

mattmcmhn is offline   Reply With Quote