The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 13 April 2010, 08:06 PM   #1
Rscmaine
"TRF" Member

Watch: me pull a rabbit..
Icon14 Cool new web service which waits on old for you

HOLD - not "old" (like my eyes and typing skills...)

I just found this web site which might be of use to anyone who frequently finds themselves waiting on hold.

And it is free. (how do these web sites do that?)

http://www.lucyphone.com

Service which waits on hold for you then calls you when a human answers. My company is listed in their menu and I just forwarded it to my clients. I have listened to vapid instrumental versions of Beatles songs for the last time!

You sign up in one step, enter your phone number and select the number you want. Their service calls the numbers and listens to the hold music then calls you and patches you through to the operator when a human answers the phone.

Great for airlines, cable company's, banks, insurance companies and anyone else you have to call and can't put off until tomorrow.

(And no, I'm not an investor or owner of the site....)

Appears to only list US companies right now. Sorry all you EU, Asia and Aussie members. It is of no consequence for Grand Master JJ as the companies all give him a direct line anyway (like the White House/Kremlin hot line).