The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 10 July 2011, 01:53 AM   #1
689maple

Watch: 116718 PP & B Bay
DavidSW One more time!

OK, this is longer than the usual just glowing comments DavidSW always gets in this forum but he was so good to me I wanted to show other members the possibilities available in working with him. I had two TT watches, a Daytona and GMT II C and finally decided TT in anything but a datejust just wasn't for me. I wasn't wearing them and couldn't foresee wearing them again. No throw off on your TT intended but they are just not my cup of tea. I contacted David about a trade. He responded very promptly. The watch I had inquired about was gone. David offered up several other possibilities, gave me plenty of time to decide, did not get angry when I changed my mind on the day he was to ship and he was even willing to buy my watches. He continuted to work with me after I had changed my mind and I ended up with a bnib 116718 with my name on the card. I was able to send on two watches I no longer desired and DavidSW got a satisfied customer. I am happier with this yellow gold GMT II C than any watch I have had since my I got my frist Rolex, a stainless date in the early 80s. So to sum up, if you have a Rolex you don't love rather than getting sick to your stomach every day looking at it, give David a call. He will not take advantage of you in working a deal.
689maple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 July 2011, 01:57 AM   #2
sleddog
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Nice comment Russ and totally agree about David!!

Now where's the shot of the new gold GMTc??

TRF's "After Dark" Bar & Nightclub Patron-Founding Member..
sleddog is offline   Reply With Quote