The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 22 May 2019, 07:14 AM   #1
tzwick
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613 Sub
FS: Rolex Submariner Date 16610 Stainless Steel 40mm 1996 Boxes/Manuals/Anchor/Cloth

Up for sale is my Rolex Submariner Date 16610. Currently one of the most popular watches in the world and truly a timeless watch. I wear a Submariner daily and I love it. Goes with everything, is extremely comfortable, and of course, gets plenty of recognition. As I’m sure you know, these stainless steel models have been appreciating like crazy; now is a great time to get your hands on one. This particular 16610 is a “T” serial dating 1996.

It’s in great condition for its age. Has some hairlines around casing but nothing deep and no dings anywhere on case, bezel, crystal, or bracelet. Crystal is very clean with no signs of wear. Bracelet is in good condition with little stretch. Clasp is clean with almost no desk diving marks. Everything is still crisp and nothing is over polished.

Comes with inner and outer Rolex boxes, three manuals (submariner, oyster, and service), anchor, and cleaning cloth.

I have plenty of references, so please feel free to reach out and I would be happy to provide you with those. I am also more than happy to answer any questions you may have on the timepiece or take any photos you may want.

Priced at $6,400 shipped overnight, fully insured through UPS. Will also accept a local cash deal in the South Florida area. Will ship the day of or day after payment is received and cleared. Wire is preferred, but will also consider PayPal to verified accounts with good references. Feel free to send me a text at (954) 552-0678 or an email at zwicktyler@gmail.com. Can also send me a message on here.

Thanks

Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tzwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2019, 03:18 AM   #2
tzwick
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613 Sub
sold
tzwick is offline   Reply With Quote