The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 25 March 2023, 10:47 AM   #1
timepieceofmind
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: UN El Toro
FA: [$8,900] CARTIER Santos 100 XL Chronograph Rose Gold W2020004 / 3104

For sale is my CARTIER Santos 100 XL Chronograph Rose Gold & Titanium ref: W2020004 / 3104

Price: $8,900

This timepiece is an incredible example of Cartier’s sophisticated design. With a satin black finished titanium case and rose gold bezel, it has extraordinary aesthetic impact. The added Chronograph feature and rose gold accented dial really set this time piece apart.

This watch is in good used condition, with a couple of markings on the case edges and bracelet clasp. The rose gold watch features have had a light polish and appear in excellent condition. I am extremely transparent about condition, please refer to pictures for accuracy. It comes on a brand new unworn Cartier authentic original style textile strap. Also includes authentic Cartier box and manual set.

This watch ships overnight priority FedEx fully insured within 2 business days of purchase. Wire or Zelle only.

I deal with absolute transparency and welcome any communication regarding the watch. I am an avid timepiece collector with references on forums and FB groups.

timepieceofmind is offline   Reply With Quote