The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 May 2022, 11:39 AM   #1
Westwardhavoc
"TRF" Member

Completely fake Tudor sub or franken?

Hey guys I won this at Japanese auction and hoping to get some more info! It has not been delivered yet. The seller stated both the case back and band as fake which is very obvious and that the rest of the condition as unknown. I know a dodgy purchase considering there were no pictures of the case numbers, but at $900usd it seemed like a worth while gamble. The seller had a decent amount of positive feedback (around 500+,4-) and this was the only watch they were selling claiming to have bought it 15 years ago. Everything else they had forsale was fish related for some reason (to each there own!). Pretty much all I知 hoping for out of this is a original movement so I can make my own Tudor Frankien watch with OE parts over time! What attracted me to it was that the movement was stamped with 2763 instead of the usual 2824-2 that is in 90% of the watches this age and seems to always be the faked one. The patina on the dial and hands also attracted me to it. It would seem like way more work then it is worth to age them that much just to make a quick buck but scammers can be determined! Any helpful insite would be greatly appreciated!
Westwardhavoc is offline   Reply With Quote